Adjusted rates during holiday periods.
Adjusted rates during holiday periods
During holiday periods adjusted rates are applied:
- For the first 5 hours you will pay € 1 per 10 minutes of parking.
- You only pay € 1 per hour (21:00 pm - 06:00 am).
- During the holidays: (After 5 hours until 24 hours), the tariff will fall back to a fixed price of €20 instead of the normal € 15.
- This cycle is repeated after the 24th (parking) hour, so for example:
25-48 hours: € 40,00
- If you lose your parking ticket, you pay € 25 a day.
When are the adjusted rates applied?
22nd of April until 7th of May € 20
1st of July until the 31st of August € 20
14nd of October until the 29th of October € 20
23nd of December until the 7th of January € 20